Extract from the Terms and Conditions
IX. PERSONAL DATA
POLICY FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This section of a document establishes the rules that Artikos Ltd., Sofia, Mladost 3, UIC 203432024 applies to the personal data of the Users/Customers of the services it offers, but not only to the website artikos.bg
37. (1) Artikos Ltd. collects and processes the personal data of Users/Customers of Services pursuant to Art. 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act and in particular on the basis of the following:
– Explicitly obtained consent of the Users/Customers of the services offered through the site artikos.bg;
– Performing the obligations of Artikos Ltd. to the Customers/Customers on contracts/orders.
(2) By accepting the general terms and conditions for the use of the services provided by Artticos Ltd., the Users/Customers expressly agree that Artticos Ltd. is entitled to collect and process their personal data, the services they use and the performance of their orders.
(3) “Artikos” Ltd is registered as a personal data administrator at the Personal Data Protection Commission under number 415820/14.05.2015.
38. (1) Artikos Ltd. collects and processes the personal data provided by the Users/Customers for the purposes of providing the Services, Contracts and Orders with the Users / Customers, including for the following purposes:
– accounting purposes;
– statistical objectives;
– protection of information security;
– securing the execution of a contract/order for the provision of the respective service and delivery;
(2) Artikos Ltd. follows the following principles in the processing of the personal data of the Users / Customers:
– legality and good faith;
– precise definition of the purposes of the processing;
– Relevance to the purposes of processing;
– accuracy and timeliness;
– Consumers/Customers consent to data processing.
39. (1) Articos Ltd. does not collect and process personal data and the Users / Customers do not provide personal data concerning the following:
– reveal racial or ethnic origin;
– Disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union goals;
– relate to health, sexual life or the human genome;
(2) Paragraph 1 shall not apply in the cases under Art. 5, para. 2 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
40. (1) When collecting and processing the personal data of the Users/Customers, Artikos Ltd. shall ensure a sufficient degree of protection in accordance with the development of the information technologies against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or dissemination, as well as other illegal forms of processing.
(2) Users/Customers undertake to take due care of the storage and protection of personal data upon their submission to Artikos Ltd.
(3) Users/Customers are obliged to keep up-to-date the personal data they provide to Artikos Ltd.
41. In cases where the personal data are received by the Customers/Clients to which they are concerned, Artikos Ltd. is entitled to process and provide them, after a preliminary assessment of the necessity of the provision, in order to guarantee the fair processing of the data regarding to the individual, on a case-by-case basis, the following information:
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed,
– the data on the mandatory or voluntary nature of data provision and the consequences of refusal to provide it;
– information on the right of access and the right to rectify the collected data.
42. Artikos Ltd. provides the Users/Customers with access to the personal data gathered during the process of registration for the use of the services.
43. Artikos Ltd. provides the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, access to the registers kept by it and does not impede control over the processing process.
44. (1) Artikos Ltd. shall provide to the public authorities personal data of the Users/Customers of the services after an explicit written order and in the cases stipulated by the law and in a volume that does not exceed the purposes for which they were requested.
(2) Artikos Ltd. shall provide to the public authorities personal data of the Users/Customers of the services, in the statutory cases.
45. After achieving the purposes of the processing of the personal data of the Users/Customers, Artikos Ltd. shall destroy the data or transfer it to another data controller, subject to the requirements of Art. 25, para. 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
46. (1) Users/Customers shall have the right to access the personal data relating to them by sending a request for access to Artikos Ltd. by electronic means.
(2) Artikos Ltd. shall grant access only to the data concerning the respective individual who has sent the request for access.
47. (1) The natural person to whom the data relate shall be entitled at any time to require from Artikos Ltd. the following:
– confirmation that data relating to it are processed, information for the purpose of such processing, data categories and recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
– a message in comprehensible form containing the personal data of the individual being processed and any available information about their source;
– information on the logic of any automated processing of personal data relating to the individual.
48. The natural person whose data is being processed by Artikos Ltd. has the right at any time to request from Artikos Ltd. the following:
– to erase, correct or block its personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act;
– notify any third party to whom his personal data has been disclosed of any erasure, correction or blocking performed in accordance with the above sentence, except where this is impracticable or involves excessive effort.
49. (1) Requests addressed to Artikos Ltd. under this policy shall contain at least the following:
– name, address and other identification data of the individual concerned;
– a description of the request;
– a preferred form of information provision;
signature, date of filing of the application and address for correspondence.
(2) When the request is filed by a proxy of the person, a notarized power of attorney shall be attached.
50. (1) Artikos Ltd. shall pronounce on the request of the natural person according to Art. 13 para. 1 within 14 working days of its submission.
(2) The term under para. 1 may be extended by Artikos Ltd. within 30 working days when a longer period is required objectively for the collection of all requested data and this seriously impedes the operation of Artikos Ltd.
(3) Artikos Ltd. shall notify in writing the natural person who made the request for its satisfaction or reasonably refuses the satisfaction of the request. The notification is sent by Artikos Ltd to the physical person by mail with acknowledgment of receipt or personally signed.
(4) The lack of notification by Artikos Ltd. to the individual under this Article shall be deemed a denial.
51. The natural person to whom the data relate shall be entitled to the following:
– to object to Artikos Ltd. against the processing of his personal data, provided there is a legal basis for this; where the opposition is justified, the personal data of the individual concerned can no longer be processed;
– to object to the processing of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes;
– be informed before his / her personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for the purposes of paragraph 2, being given the opportunity to object to such disclosure or use.
52. (1) The natural person agrees that Artikos Ltd. has the right to store information or access to information stored in the terminal of the recipient of the services offered by Artikos Ltd.
(2) Artikos Ltd. shall ensure that the recipient of the service can at any time obtain information about the data stored in the terminal. The individual concerned exercises this right by e-mailing to Artikos Ltd. and by identifying by ID card.
(3) In the event that the natural person has not expressly objected to the storage of information or the access to the information stored on the terminal, Artikos Ltd. shall have the right to do so without the explicit consent of the individual. The possibility of an individual to make the objection under this paragraph is provided through the main page of Artikos Ltd. on the Internet.
(4) Artikos Ltd. does not expressly allow the individual to express disagreement on this article in the cases of the provision of an information society service explicitly requested by the recipient of the information society service.
Personal Data Protection Commission:
Address: Sofia 1592, 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46, fax: (02) 940 36 40, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
DECLARATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY
(within the meaning of the Data Protection Regulation)
From 25.05.2018 the new European Parliament Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (General Data Protection Regulation), or, in short, GDPR, comes into force.
As a conscientious and honest partner, we draw attention to the fact that we at Artikos Ltd are extremely committed to the strict fulfillment of the requirements of the Regulation and adhere to the highest standards in the field of personal data protection. In this connection
*1. Articos Ltd., in its capacity of a service provider through the site artikos.bg processes personal data within the meaning of GDPR solely for the purposes of the provided services to the Users / Customers.
*2. In accordance with the requirements of GDPR, Artikos Ltd. provides a high level of protection of the personal data of its clients as well as the data of third parties it processes for the purposes of the offered services and has taken adequate and adequate measures to ensure their full protection .
*3. In the case of obligations for Artikos Ltd under a law or by-law act, an order of a state body for disclosing customer data, Artikos Ltd is not responsible for such disclosure.
Manager of Artikos Ltd.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF
(This Document is an integral part of the Terms of Conditions)
1. Your account
User’s personal data is stored on a restricted access technical device and will only be used for the purposes of this site and the services it provides.
Each registered user creates a password with which they access their personal information. You are required to keep your access to the system and your personal information secret.
Without the consent of the user, his or her personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless this is required by the terms of the Site, a law, or an order of a governmental authority.
At any time, the user can delete the account by removing the personal information contained therein.
Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg is not responsible for leakage of information as a result of criminal offenses of third parties.
Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg recommends you to keep the confidentiality of the username and password you use to access/use the SITE to avoid unauthorized access through your user account. Thus, every access/use of the SITE through the account (username and password) assumes that you are responsible for all actions that will be taken while using this account.
By entering/using the SITE, USERS and CUSTOMERS agree to take all necessary measures to ensure that password security will not be disclosed by third parties.
If you have any doubts about unauthorized use/misuse when using your account, we recommend that you immediately inform us.
When submitted, the information provided must be correct and complete. Please note that you are responsible, including criminal responsibility, for any submissions/records/false data provided.
Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg reserves the right to refuse any USER access to the SITE, close an account or cancel orders, including confirmed orders.
Artikos Ltd./ artikos.bg will make every effort to ensure access to the WEBSITE without interruption in electronic transmission and without errors. However, due to the nature of the Internet, uninterrupted access and lack of errors can not be guaranteed.
2. About Cookies
Artikos Ltd. expressly declares that the personal data provided by the users are not provided to third parties for promotional, promotional and any other purposes other than the services provided at artikos.bg
Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg reserves the right to use the IP addresses and other data of the Users for disclosure of their identity in cases where this is necessary for the implementation of the law, legal procedures or in order to comply with the current policy and the general terms and conditions of use site.
3. About Securing Transactional Data
In order to prevent you from abusing your payment with your Visa or MasterCard card, we apply the best practices recommended by international card organizations:
– The security of card data input and transfer is provided by using the SSL protocol to encrypt the link to the payment page of epay.bg/easypay.bg and fibank.bg
– Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg does not collect any data regarding payment by bank card. The entire procedure is under the control of epay.bg/easypay.bg and fibank.bg, depending on the electronic payment channel chosen by the Client.
In addition, for your identification as a cardholder, the e-commerce payment server of our epay.bg and fibank.bg maintains protocols for the authentication of international card organizations – Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode. If you are registered – use them!
4. Confidentiality policy
Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg understands the importance of the confidentiality of your personal data. For each transaction, we ensure the security of all USERS ‘data and ensure that your personal data is protected.
Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg will not require by phone or email to disclose the account password for using the SITE or your credit card number. Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg will not require you to disclose data from your bank account or other personal information on the phone. Any such request, either by phone or by email, should be ignored by you!
If someone has addressed such a request to you, please contact Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg immediately.
Identify fake emails (forgery or fraud)
The authentic e-mails of Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg are those sent by e-mail from addresses ending at “@ artikos.bg”
There are no authentic e-mails from Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg that require personal information, or those that point you to a site other than artikos.bg
5. Protection of personal data
Any information provided about personal data or collected through the operations on the SITE will be processed by Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg, ensuring the security and confidentiality of the provided data and transmitted through our computer system.
The data and personal information provided by USERS/CUSTOMERS is used by Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg to manage orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate CUSTOMERS/CUSTOMERS about orders, products, services and promotional offers, product and service recommendations.
Also, Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg uses this data and information to improve the online store and online trading platform to avoid or prevent fraud or abuse to the detriment of the SITE.
Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg retains any information placed on the SITE or otherwise sent by USERS/CUSTOMERS.
Most of the personal data are provided by you when you register your account with Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg to search for products on the SITE when you place orders or send messages, fill out a form on the SITE, or when you communicate with employees of Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg.
The data you voluntarily and voluntarily provide are: name, surname, surname, PIN, address, e-mail address and phone number, name of the order recipient (addresses and telephone numbers), and financial data.
Also, Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg may use browser data such as cookies, Flash cookies or other similar data collected through certain parts of the SITE to prevent fraud and other purposes.
Access information when logging in to provide personalized content to save the last viewed page of a product or service Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg
Offers and relevant content to your interests and others related to the proper functioning of the site and its services.
You can configure the browser to access all cookies, reject all cookies, or let you know when a cookie is placed. Browsers differ from each other, and therefore we ask that you contact the browser’s Help menu to learn how to change cookies.
If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use the products or services of Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg
By registering on the WEBSITE / making an ORDER and filling out forms with personal data, USERS/CUSTOMERS declare that they agree that all their personal data should be included in the Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg database and give their explicit and unambiguous consent that their personal data may be stored and used by Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg and by partners under contract of Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg for:
– Sending newsletter (with active subscription), non-commercial or administrative messages (site changes, administration etc);
– Processing of orders and deliveries;
– billing, accounting and tax purposes;
– Track sales data.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
The content of this SITE, form, text, graphics, logo, erroneous images, icons, images, audio files, digital downloads, data compilations, and software are owned by Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg, its agents or its content providers and are protected by the laws of Bulgaria, as well as international copyright laws and databases.
All materials included in this SITE (content) are owned by Artikos Ltd.
The access/use of this SITE does not give the USER/CUSTOMER any rights to resale or commercially use this SITE or its content.
USERS/CUSTOMERS may not collect or use lists, descriptions, and prices of products traded by Artikos Ltd./artikos.bg to make a copy of this SITE or its content.
Any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant as well as the use of automatic devices or any other means of acquisition for retrieving data is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Artikos Ltd.
Access/Use of this Website does not give the USER/CUSTOMER the right to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or otherwise use for any commercial purpose this SITE and any part thereof without the express written consent of Artikos Ltd.
USERS/CUSTOMERS may not use the logo, mark or other graphics/drawing of the SITE without the express written consent of Artikos Ltd.
By submitting information or materials through this SITE, the CUSTOMER/CUSTOMER agrees to provide Artikos Ltd. with the right to use, reproduce, display, modify, transmit and distribute these materials or information. Also, the CUSTOMER/CUSTOMER agrees that Artikos Ltd. may use freely in its interest those ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques sent through the site artikos.bg.
Artikos Ltd. will not be subject to obligations related to the confidentiality of the information sent unless the applicable legislation provides for other specifications in this regard.
is an integral part of the Terms and Conditions of the site!
Last modified: 20.04.2018