TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR USE OF THE OFFERED IN E-SHOP/SITE
“WORKSHOP FOR ARTS AND CRAFTS ARTIKOS”, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
This document stipulates the rules, which Artikos Ltd., Sofia, Mladost 3, UIC 203432024, shall apply towards User/Client of the services it offers such as, but not limited on the website/shop www.artikos.bg
1. This document contained Terms and Conditions, under which the TRADER provide customer service via the online store “Workshop for arts and crafts Artikos” – www.artikos.bg . These conditions apply to all customers. With the visit of the web site or with using the services, every user agrees, fully accept and undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions. The user/client should leave the site if don’t accept the Terms.
2. Identifying the user/client in order to reproduce his statements as acceptance of the Terms and for order is done through stored in log-file server storage www.artikos.bg and the IP address of the user/client, and any other information.
3. The products on the web site not constitute a legally binding offer. They are demonstrative online catalog.
4. After making the order and its confirmation, users agree to buy products which are in the order form/car. This action is legally binding. The customer receives confirmation of acceptance of his order to set his email address. The trader process orders received, connect the client by the phone number and after receiving confirmation of the same is considered that the contract is concluded and the order is sent to the client.
The same terms and conditions apply to orders made via form the Inquiry or Email.
5. Trader reserves the right to refuse delivery of confirmed order if the products are not available. In the absence of stock of the products applied for in the workweek trader informs the customer for all of it by sending a message to a specified by the customer email or call by the phone. If the translation has been made on the account of the merchant, the customer can choose between a refund, refuse the order or a replacement order.
6. Contractual language is Bulgarian and payments will be made in Bulgarian leva. All prices of products and services advertised on the website are final, including all statutory and statutory taxes and fees.
II. PROVIDED SERVICE
7. The trader through the online store “Workshop for arts and crafts ARTIKOS” – www.artikos.bg presents works of art, souvenirs and products handmade by his own product line, as well as works made by guest authors of the store. Detailed information about each product provides and publishes in the description to each product in the catalog on the site.
8. The customer can purchase or order for manufacturing any product from the catalog of www.artikos.bg after filed and verified request/order in the manner described in these terms and in terms of delivery and payment.
9. Products made in the customer order is delivered by courier company SPEEDY/speedy.bg or Econt Express. Immediately after delivery of the products to the courier, the trader is exempt from risk is transferred to the user/customer. TRADER not responsible for the delay in the event that the delay is due to the courier or another provider.
10. Immediately after delivery, the productss should be examined carefully by the user/client or person authorized by him. Damage, strokes and other damage should be reported immediately to the merchant and courier. Should be detected damages that occur in the transport of products, the trader is not responsible for warranty service on this product. In cases where the trader are given in writing specific date and time for delivery, the statement is binding. When out false or wrong address, contact person and/or telephone in filing TRADER is not bound by any obligation to perform the contract.
11. Upon delivery of the products user/client or third person sign the accompanying documents. A third party is anyone who is not the holder of the application, but accepts the products supply and is specified by the customer address. In case of refusal to receive the products, apart from the cases described below, the refusal is considered to be unfounded and the Customer due to the costs of delivery and return of products. If the client is not found in time for shipment at the address or there is no access and conditions for delivery of the products within this period, the trader is released from its obligation to deliver the products for purchase.
12. When delivered products does not correspond to the stated purchase Customer commodity and it can be established through an ordinary examination, the Customer may request delivered goods to be replaced by corresponding raised by him for purchase within 24 hours of receipt.
IV. WARRANTY TERMS
13. Trader provides art and souvenirs that are handmade intended for personal accessories, personal or interior decoration. In this sense, the products should not wear warranty rights for exploitation.
14. The merchant will honor a claim only manifestation of a defect in the materials used in the manufacture of products subject to the terms and the way for the return of purchased goods.
15. User/client accepts and agrees with the quality and type of manufacture of the product at the time of receipt by the courier. Where discrepancies are found in manifactured and condition of the product user/client may request its replacement in the manner, terms and conditions set out in these conditions.
16. The merchant can offer a guarantee document to its customers for a purchased products, if such a document is provided by the manufacturer of the products. The document describes: address and telephone number of authorized repairers of purchased product warranty conditions of the respective service centers or manufacturers warranty on purchased by the user/client product.
V. REFUSAL OF ORDER AND RETURN PURCHASED PRODUCTS
17. The customer is entitled to refuse orders made by it to/at the time of its confirmation in feedback trader, which he made to finalize the order.
18. (1) Customer may return the purchased products within 15/fifteen days of its receipt under the following conditions met:
– Packaging and appearance of the products are not violated;
– Returned products is received in the office of Artikos Ltd. until the 15/fifteen days following the date of its receipt by the customer. The latter is certified with a signed copy of the consignment note accompanying the products;
– They must be accompanied by a cash bond/note and invoice/if issued any/ proof of payment;
– The client is obliged to pay the cost of returning the products, incl. transport costs and others. courier or bank fees related to the reimbursement of the price paid for purchase;
– The client is entitled to receive only the value of returned goods, such as it was at the request and its purchase. The sum is returned in the manner that has been paid by the customer in 7 work-days!
An example of recovery: If the payment was made by bank card, reimbursment happening with the order of the inverse operation card within 7 work-days!
(2) The right under the preceding paragraph shall not apply when the goods purchased or ordered are made on a special/individual order of the customer/customer and its manufacture has been ordered and agreed upon by request, by e-mail or by any other means other than purchase/order made through the pages of the site – the order form/the shopping cart.
VI. PRICES AND PAYMENTS
19. The prices listed on the site do not include packaging and delivery to the customer.
– All prices of the products and services advertised in the site are final, with all statutory taxes and fees charged.
– The Button “Currency Switcher” in the website, converts the prices in Euro. Values in Euro can be used only as an example of Information on prices in Euro!
– All payments on the site are carried out in BGN – Bulgarian lev!
– Delivery within Bulgaria for orders for and over 100 BGN is free for the customer. Order up to 100 BGN user/customer pays all costs and taxes “payment upon receipt” on the price list of the Courier.
– Delivery within Sofia city for orders for and over 50 BGN is free for the customer. For an order up to 50 BGN, the user / customer pays only 4 BGN upon receipt.
The delivery is made by personal transfer from an employee of Artikos Ltd upon prior arrangement.
– If the products are sent outside the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, the user/customer must pay all customs and others charges related to export and delivery made it an order. Orders with delivery address outside Bulgaria are processed and executed only after prior payment by the Client.
20. For payment of the Client, ARTIKOS LTD provides the following methods:
– In the system of ePay.bg – Micro account; Cash on each case of EasyPay.bg; Bank transfer
– By bank transfer,
– Direct payment by debit/credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro in VPOS FIBank.bg – Free of charge!
– COD – through courier delivery SPEEDY/speedy.bg or Econt Express upon receipt of the consignment. Costs and fees for processing this payment shall be borne by the recipient/Client and are due and payable Courier provider consignment.
Payments electronically processed by licensed tools ePay.bg/EasyPay.bg, VPOS FIBank.bg which have been granted a contract for use of Artikos LTD.
ARTIKOS Ltd./www.artikos.bg does NOT process and NOT collect data on these transactions!!!
VII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER/CLIENT
21. The user/customer has the opportunity to see over and ordered the advertised products on online store www.artikos.bg
22. The user/client has a right to know the status of made order.
23. The user/client bears full responsibility for protecting their username and password and for all acts performed by him or a third person using the username and password. User is obliged to immediately notify the trader in case of unauthorized access using their username and password, and whenever there is a risk of such use.
24. User is obliged to pay the price of the order according to the claimed method of the page www.artikos.bg
25. Any user, whether it is a client of a trader is obliged when using the services:
– not to violate foreign material or immaterial, absolute or relative rights and interests, such as property, intellectual property, etc .;
– observe Bulgarian legislation, the applicable foreign laws, rules of morality and decency and netiquette when using the offered by ARTIKOS Ltd./www.artikos.bg services;
– immediately notify the trader about any case of violation done or found using the services provided;
– not perform malicious actions;
– indemnify the merchant and all third parties for damages and lost profits, including all costs and paid legal fees incurred as a result of claims by and/or compensations paid to third parties in connection with websites, hyperlinks, materials or information that User has used, placed on the server, sent, disseminated, made available to third parties or made available by www.artikos.bg in violation of the law, these terms, good manners or netiquette.
26. The customer is obliged to indicate accurate and valid phone, shipping address and email address, to pay the price of the products to pay the costs of delivery, when the same is not free to provide access and opportunity to receive the products. In case explicitly stated that delivery is free, it is considered to be gainful.
27. The client provides completely voluntary data and contact address, which are necessary for the delivery of that made by the order.
VIII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE TRADER
28. Online store “Workshop for arts and crafts Artikos” with e-address: www.artikos.bg owned merchant – ARTIKOS Ltd. UIC 203432024 and addresses for correspondence, queries and complaints: Tel .: +359 888 10 52 53, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
29. TRADER has no obligation and the objective ability to control the way consumers use the services provided.
30. TRADER has the right but not the obligation to keep materials and information located on the server www.artikos.bg
31. TRADER has the right at any time, without notifying the user/client when he uses the Services in violation of these conditions and at the discretion of the trader to terminate, suspend or change the services provided in connection with using the site. TRADER not responsible to users and third parties for damages and lost profits incurred due to the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, materials or information transmitted used , recorded or made available by www.artikos.bg
32. With receipt of payment trader passes to the consumer/client ownership for personal use, but not copyrights stated purchase his merchandise, to deliver within the stated purchase commodity to check roadworthiness each item before it is sent (in If this is possible, without compromising the integrity of the package).
33. TRADER has the right to collect and use information relating to its users/clients, whether they are registered solely for the purpose and services offered by www.artikos.bg
34. The information in the preceding Article may be used by the trader, unless express disapproval of the User sent to the following e-mail address email@example.com TRADER collects and uses information to improve services. All targets trader will use the information will be tailored to Bulgarian legislation, the applicable international instruments and good manners.
35. TRADER is not responsible for the breach of their obligations under this Contract upon occurrence of circumstances which the trader has not provided and was not required to provide – incl., Cases of random events, problems in the global network of the Internet and the provision of services outside the trader’s control
36. TRADER is entitled to install on users’ computers cookies (cookies). Cookies are text files that are stored by the website on the user’s hard drive and allow recovery of information to the consumer by identifying him and allow monitoring of its actions, Internet pages visited hyperlinks that use information used and recorded, and the like.
IX. PERSONAL DATA
POLICY FOR PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
This section of a document establishes the rules that Artikos Ltd., Sofia, Mladost 3, UIC 203432024 applies to the personal data of the Users/Customers of the services it offers, but not only to the website artikos.bg
37. (1) Artikos Ltd. collects and processes the personal data of Users/Customers of Services pursuant to Art. 4 of the Personal Data Protection Act and in particular on the basis of the following:
– Explicitly obtained consent of the Users/Customers of the services offered through the site artikos.bg;
– Performing the obligations of Artikos Ltd. to the Customers/Customers on contracts/orders.
(2) By accepting the general terms and conditions for the use of the services provided by Artticos Ltd., the Users/Customers expressly agree that Artticos Ltd. is entitled to collect and process their personal data, the services they use and the performance of their orders.
(3) “Artikos” Ltd is registered as a personal data administrator at the Personal Data Protection Commission under number 415820/14.05.2015.
38. (1) Artikos Ltd. collects and processes the personal data provided by the Users/Customers for the purposes of providing the Services, Contracts and Orders with the Users / Customers, including for the following purposes:
– accounting purposes;
– statistical objectives;
– protection of information security;
– securing the execution of a contract/order for the provision of the respective service and delivery;
(2) Artikos Ltd. follows the following principles in the processing of the personal data of the Users / Customers:
– legality and good faith;
– precise definition of the purposes of the processing;
– Relevance to the purposes of processing;
– accuracy and timeliness;
– Consumers/Customers consent to data processing.
39. (1) Articos Ltd. does not collect and process personal data and the Users / Customers do not provide personal data concerning the following:
– reveal racial or ethnic origin;
– Disclose political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union goals;
– relate to health, sexual life or the human genome;
(2) Paragraph 1 shall not apply in the cases under Art. 5, para. 2 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
40. (1) When collecting and processing the personal data of the Users/Customers, Artikos Ltd. shall ensure a sufficient degree of protection in accordance with the development of the information technologies against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, unauthorized access, alteration or dissemination, as well as other illegal forms of processing.
(2) Users/Customers undertake to take due care of the storage and protection of personal data upon their submission to Artikos Ltd.
(3) Users/Customers are obliged to keep up-to-date the personal data they provide to Artikos Ltd.
41. In cases where the personal data are received by the Customers/Clients to which they are concerned, Artikos Ltd. is entitled to process and provide them, after a preliminary assessment of the necessity of the provision, in order to guarantee the fair processing of the data regarding to the individual, on a case-by-case basis, the following information:
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be disclosed,
– the data on the mandatory or voluntary nature of data provision and the consequences of refusal to provide it;
– information on the right of access and the right to rectify the collected data.
42. Artikos Ltd. provides the Users/Customers with access to the personal data gathered during the process of registration for the use of the services.
43. Artikos Ltd. provides the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, access to the registers kept by it and does not impede control over the processing process.
44. (1) Artikos Ltd. shall provide to the public authorities personal data of the Users/Customers of the services after an explicit written order and in the cases stipulated by the law and in a volume that does not exceed the purposes for which they were requested.
(2) Artikos Ltd. shall provide to the public authorities personal data of the Users/Customers of the services, in the statutory cases.
45. After achieving the purposes of the processing of the personal data of the Users/Customers, Artikos Ltd. shall destroy the data or transfer it to another data controller, subject to the requirements of Art. 25, para. 1 of the Personal Data Protection Act.
46. (1) Users/Customers shall have the right to access the personal data relating to them by sending a request for access to Artikos Ltd. by electronic means.
(2) Artikos Ltd. shall grant access only to the data concerning the respective individual who has sent the request for access.
47. (1) The natural person to whom the data relate shall be entitled at any time to require from Artikos Ltd. the following:
– confirmation that data relating to it are processed, information for the purpose of such processing, data categories and recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
– a message in comprehensible form containing the personal data of the individual being processed and any available information about their source;
– information on the logic of any automated processing of personal data relating to the individual.
48. The natural person whose data is being processed by Artikos Ltd. has the right at any time to request from Artikos Ltd. the following:
– to erase, correct or block its personal data, the processing of which does not meet the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act;
– notify any third party to whom his personal data has been disclosed of any erasure, correction or blocking performed in accordance with the above sentence, except where this is impracticable or involves excessive effort.
49. (1) Requests addressed to Artikos Ltd. under this policy shall contain at least the following:
– name, address and other identification data of the individual concerned;
– a description of the request;
– a preferred form of information provision;
signature, date of filing of the application and address for correspondence.
(2) When the request is filed by a proxy of the person, a notarized power of attorney shall be attached.
50. (1) Artikos Ltd. shall pronounce on the request of the natural person according to Art. 13 para. 1 within 14 working days of its submission.
(2) The term under para. 1 may be extended by Artikos Ltd. within 30 working days when a longer period is required objectively for the collection of all requested data and this seriously impedes the operation of Artikos Ltd.
(3) Artikos Ltd. shall notify in writing the natural person who made the request for its satisfaction or reasonably refuses the satisfaction of the request. The notification is sent by Artikos Ltd to the physical person by mail with acknowledgment of receipt or personally signed.
(4) The lack of notification by Artikos Ltd. to the individual under this Article shall be deemed a denial.
51. The natural person to whom the data relate shall be entitled to the following:
– to object to Artikos Ltd. against the processing of his personal data, provided there is a legal basis for this; where the opposition is justified, the personal data of the individual concerned can no longer be processed;
– to object to the processing of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes;
– be informed before his / her personal data is first disclosed to third parties or used on their behalf for the purposes of paragraph 2, being given the opportunity to object to such disclosure or use.
52. (1) The natural person agrees that Artikos Ltd. has the right to store information or access to information stored in the terminal of the recipient of the services offered by Artikos Ltd.
(2) Artikos Ltd. shall ensure that the recipient of the service can at any time obtain information about the data stored in the terminal. The individual concerned exercises this right by e-mailing to Artikos Ltd. and by identifying by ID card.
(3) In the event that the natural person has not expressly objected to the storage of information or the access to the information stored on the terminal, Artikos Ltd. shall have the right to do so without the explicit consent of the individual. The possibility of an individual to make the objection under this paragraph is provided through the main page of Artikos Ltd. on the Internet.
(4) Artikos Ltd. does not expressly allow the individual to express disagreement on this article in the cases of the provision of an information society service explicitly requested by the recipient of the information society service.
Personal Data Protection Commission:
Address: Sofia 1592, 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46, fax: (02) 940 36 40, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
DECLARATION OF CONFIDENTIALITY
(within the meaning of the Data Protection Regulation)
From 25.05.2018 the new European Parliament Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (General Data Protection Regulation), or, in short, GDPR, comes into force.
As a conscientious and honest partner, we draw attention to the fact that we at Artikos Ltd are extremely committed to the strict fulfillment of the requirements of the Regulation and adhere to the highest standards in the field of personal data protection. In this connection
*1. Articos Ltd., in its capacity of a service provider through the site artikos.bg processes personal data within the meaning of GDPR solely for the purposes of the provided services to the Users / Customers.
*2. In accordance with the requirements of GDPR, Artikos Ltd. provides a high level of protection of the personal data of its clients as well as the data of third parties it processes for the purposes of the offered services and has taken adequate and adequate measures to ensure their full protection .
*3. In the case of obligations for Artikos Ltd under a law or by-law act, an order of a state body for disclosing customer data, Artikos Ltd is not responsible for such disclosure.
Manager of Artikos Ltd.
54. Terms and conditions can be modified at any time by a trader who has the right to change the characteristics of the services and these Terms and pursuant to changes in legislation. TRADER is obliged to inform the User of changes in the general conditions by prominently on its website published a notice of amendments and gave them sufficient time to become familiar with them. In this period if the user has not said it rejects the changes will be deemed bound by them. If the User said at that time he did not agree with the changes, the trader may immediately suspend or terminate the provision of services to the user.
55. Under the “User/Customer” means anyone who has visited the website artikos.bg on your computer.
56. Under the “Order” means elected products and all other attributes associated with the method of delivery and payment of products by the customer/user.
57. Under the “Trader” means ARTIKOS LTD. Internet shop is owned by artikos.bg TRADER – ARTIKOS Ltd. UIC 203432024 and addresses for correspondence, queries and complaints: Bulgaria, Sofia, 1712 Sofia Jk. Mladost 3, Block 325A, Vh. 2, Atelie 11 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
58. All disputes between the parties shall be resolved in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. If no agreement is reached, all outstanding disputes, including disputes arising from or concerning its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes about filling gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances will be resolved by competent court of registration of the trader, according to Bulgarian legislation.
Last modified: 20.04.2018