Represents home altar with silver-copper icon, candlestick, flower and live vial of holy water.
Entirely handmade, such as:
– Base – polymer ceramics, inlaid with stones, crystals and minerals
– Icon – copper plating, fully silver-plated, affixed to a wooden plaque treated with resins and varnishes
– Live flower – Sempervivum – planted in the flower of bamboo,
– Vial – glass bottle with a cork stopper containing holy water from Krisurski monastery “St.. St. Cyril and Methodius “
– Candle – in crystal candlestick basically placed tea candle can be replaced.
The materials used are carefully selected to achieve maximum impact with positive energy on the altar:
– Orange quartz – improves self-confidence,
– Blue quartz – affects the throat chakra by stimulating eloquence, communication and creativity
– Zeolite and green quartz – beneficial effect of attracting good luck and material possessions,
– Basalt – captures and neutralizes family quarrels,
– Talc – absorbed in themselves negative energy and put it neotralizira,
– Harlequin – stimulates vitality and energy.
So shaped altar with crystal candlestick and lighted candle before the icon, the living flower and holy water turned into a household lamp that neutralizes bad energies, bringing our vitality, harmony and spiritual peace.
Dimensions: ≈ 200 x 140 mm, h ≈ 140 mm
Made to order within 3-5 days following saints and icons:
Jesus Christ, God-Angel, St. Michael the Archangel, St. Cyril and Methodius, St. Nicholas St. Demetrius, Sv. Mina St. Ivan Rilski, St. John the Baptist, St. George, St. Stephen. These icons „Road Icon“ can be found HERE
Attention! Photographs show the actual product, but their functions are illustrative and there may be variations in color due to the technique with which filmed the product and the monitor on which you browse the store.
Handmade in Workshop “Artikos”.